Fitness & Nutrition expert / speaker / media contributor
David has been worked in the health and fitness arena for more than a decade. With a focus on continuous professional development, David has studied with and learned from field experts all over the world in areas such as nutrition, supplementation, strength and conditioning.
Getting clients healthy and into the best shape of their lives is what gives David the most satisfaction. To remain at the cutting edge of the health & fitness industry, David is constantly updating his knowledge by studying and researching the areas of nutrition, anatomy, exercise and supplementation, most recently by completing a Masters in Exercise and Nutrition Science. This dynamite combination of expertise and experience has seen David achieve numerous outstanding client outcomes.
In 2008, David spent one week undertaking an intensive private internship in the UK with world-renowned strength and conditioning coach Phil Richards, working with elite athletes such Amir Khan as well as premiership footballers. As well as being Co-Director of The Edge in Clontarf, David is currently a resistance training tutor and examiner for the National Training Centre (NTC), the leading education body the health and fitness industry in Ireland.
- MSc. Exercise & Nutrition Science
- Charles Poliquin International Certification (PICP) Program Level 1 & 2
- Charles Poliquin – Bio Signature (Body Fat Analysis)
- National Academy Of Sports Medicine (NASM)
- Phil Richards – Private Strength and Conditioning Internship 2008
- Phil Richards – Nutritional Internship 2009
- National Trainer Centre – External Examiner
- Nutritional, Supplementation & Training Workshop with Eric Serrano (Infinity Fitness & Chief Formulator / Chief Medical Director for MP) 2014 & 2015
- Nutritional Training w/ Martin McDonald (Team GB Olympics) 2013